Onsite certificate programs cater to Accounting professionals or students of an Educational Institutions or a group of Accountants who want to supplement or refresh their existing knowledge and skills.
• Employees of a Particular Organization.
• Educational Institutions.
• Seminars & Workshops.
Onsite programs are usually offered online or on-campus as part of a continuing education program. While it may not be mandatory, most students in anOnsite program are experienced in a corporate environment and have at least some college credits.
Topics include current topics in Accounting, Finance, Taxation or Latest developments in Software.
• Corporate Finance.
• Accounting Standards & Regulations.
• Communication and Team Work.
• Industrial Rules and Regulations.
• Using Advanced Excel.
• Tally Audit Tool.
• Critical thinking
• Banking Regulations.
• Developing effective presentations.
• Employees Development Workshops.