- 1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not unknown to us. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you do payment with us. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Sharing of personal information
- Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. GST CENTRE® is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Your Consent
Cancellations & Returns
What is GST CENTRE’s return policy?
As GST Centre® is involved in accounting kit’s sale and certification, we provides hard copies of study material, e-learning through pen drive / DVD / Google drive (vary as per the kits chosen by candidate), login for SIMTAX software( for DGST & GST Beginner) for the certification chosen by the candidate.
In case of products that are damaged during transit, defective, etc. subject to the condition that we are informed about such discrepancies within 72 hours from the date of receipt of the product with product photographs at email@example.com
Please ensure that, the products are returned in their original condition as you had received it. GST Centre® will send you a brand new replacement at no extra cost to you.
How do I return a defective or damaged product for a new replacement?
Notify us of the damaged or defective product as soon as possible. Please ensure that the product is returned in the original condition you had received it. We will send you a brand new replacement at no extra cost to you.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- All sales are final.
- The system requirement is specified in the learning kits page .Read carefully and move for a purchase. No refund on cancellation of sales will be done in such cases.
- In exceptional cases dependent on management decision alterations may be applied.
- In case of damage or defective product, replacement of kits will be done only after receiving back the damaged product. No refund will be done.
All sales are final hence, order once done and payment done, will not be cancelled.
GST Centre® understands that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly. We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
Learning Kits – Online Purchase
We offer FREE Shipping (anywhere in India) with one-time purchase on all learning kits ordered through www.gstcentre.in
- Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 2-3 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 5 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers.
- We ship on all Tuesdays and Fridays.
- We only ship through reputed courier agencies and India Speed Post anywhere in India. For orders outside the country shipping charges has to be paid in additional by the candidate.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care 95625 07772, mentioning your order reference number and details . We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest
- You may track the shipping status of your order by the tracking shipment ID e-mailed to your e-mail ID.
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.